A lot has changed since I last posted anything on this blog. All of my previous posts were writing assignments, and it's a little strange for me to post anything personal. The things I addressed in my very first post, describing why I felt "Life for Rent" was an appropriate title, have all changed. I am married now to the most wonderful person, a perfect fit for me. I love our little apartment; it truly feels like home. And I think I finally know what to do with my life--I'll be starting law school in just a couple of months. But with all that has finally settled, there seem to always be a myriad of other things that are uncertain, and I find myself again wondering about things like where I should work, what I should drive, and how I'm ever going to pay back my student loans. So I guess what I'm saying is that if there weren't some uncertainties in our lives we might get a little bored and that nothing we have is truly ours because it's all in God's hands anyway. So even though I'm happy to say that many of the big things in my life have fallen into place, in many ways my life is still for rent, and actually I'm just fine with that.Sunday, June 08, 2008
Life Changes
A lot has changed since I last posted anything on this blog. All of my previous posts were writing assignments, and it's a little strange for me to post anything personal. The things I addressed in my very first post, describing why I felt "Life for Rent" was an appropriate title, have all changed. I am married now to the most wonderful person, a perfect fit for me. I love our little apartment; it truly feels like home. And I think I finally know what to do with my life--I'll be starting law school in just a couple of months. But with all that has finally settled, there seem to always be a myriad of other things that are uncertain, and I find myself again wondering about things like where I should work, what I should drive, and how I'm ever going to pay back my student loans. So I guess what I'm saying is that if there weren't some uncertainties in our lives we might get a little bored and that nothing we have is truly ours because it's all in God's hands anyway. So even though I'm happy to say that many of the big things in my life have fallen into place, in many ways my life is still for rent, and actually I'm just fine with that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment