Wednesday, October 28, 2009

LV U2!

The U2 Concert was amazing and totally worth missing the first of my Moot Court arguments. Don't worry, it all worked out. Somehow my wonderful husband helped me stop stressing out for a few days so we could enjoy a lovely little trip with Dean and Taylor in sunny Las Vegas. And despite our delayed flight, I made it back for my second argument (thanks to Kara and Travis)! Here are some pictures for your enjoyment.

Beijing Noodle No. 9.
.
Watanabes in Paris, kind of.

Between Black Eyed Peas and U2.
.
Bono on the big screen.

Isn't this set amazing?

7 comments:

kimi + joe said...

Sounds like an awesome weekend. U2 is legendary. I loved that your husband calmed your nerves - it's remarkable how husbands posses such talent.

Angie said...

Look at you ditching school to go to a concert...oh how some things don't change! :) I'm glad you got to have a little bit of fun! I miss you...I am excited to see you in December!!!!

Kimberley said...

Cute blog! Sounds like the concert was a blast- these are the things that you never regret doing but if you over stressed about school and didn't go, you would wonder what if?

Taylor and Dean said...

ps- love the new background on ur blog! :) Hope school is going well for you- hang in there!

The Clark Family said...

So glad to see some yellow in my Diana friend!! :) Looks like an awesome time and I'm sure you will do just fine in whatever it was you missed for school! Way to go!!

Casee said...

How fun! I am glad you had a good time.

Heidi said...

Diana! I saw you on your flight back to SLC from this concert but I never got a chance to ask you what you were doing on the flight- now I know! My husband and I were wishing we could have gone to that concert. Luckily I saw U2 a few years ago in Utah. Amazing. You look great- how much school do you have left?