We were able to meet up with some of my study abroad friends at the Dairy Godmother in Alexandria for some delicious pecan pie custard (from left: Us, Rob, Baby Emily, Erin, Joe, and Kim).
We spent some time in D.C. and were able to visit the National Archives to see the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution, the Bill of Rights, and the Articles of Confederation. I was a little surprised at how excited I was to see them again after having studied these documents for the past 18 months.
We got to visit some great museums! And we even got to attend an exciting Wizards game. We had great seats and the Wizards won!
Overall, it was a wonderful and much-needed vacation.
Happy (belated) Thanksgiving!
5 comments:
That looks so fun, Diana! I can't wait until we see you again. Let's do a hot fondue party to keep us warm in this chilly weather...
Hey...I know those London people! How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time in Baltimore. Can't wait to see you at the end of the month!
Whew, you had a whirlwind Thanksgiving! I'm so thrilled a few of us London-ites could be a part of it. Come back soon!
I'm happy you ended up going, and it sounds like your trips was great. Marné has been missing you at church! We were driving in the car a few days ago, and she said, "Go see Binana. Pleeeaase!"
Sounds like tons of fun! Hope you guys enjoyed all those fabulous museums! We miss you all too-but eat some fondue for us and have a very Merry Christmas season!
Post a Comment