After almost three weeks of late, late nights (think 1am) at the library, two all-nighters, one shocking final, and nearly 60 pages of research papers, I am FINALLY finished with my second year of law school! Who cares if it's two days later than everyone else? I want to celebrate, but I'm too exhausted. Maybe I'll go sleep for a few hours and then think of something fun to do when I wake up. Like tomorrow morning.
P.S. If you know anyone who is interested in going to law school, have him or her talk to me first. :-)
12 comments:
lovely. I am SO not looking forward to this :)
WAHOO!!!! Congratulations! You have worked your butt off :) You deserve a spa day and new shoes!
Yay for your second year being over! Man, I'm glad I didn't go to law school...doesn't sound like too much fun! :) Come to Havasu and celebrate with relaxation in the sun!!! Would just love to have you!
congrats! so happy for you!!! 2 down, 1 to go!
YAHOO!!!!You are on the home stretch lady! I can't believe you're already done with two years!! What a smarty pants!!! Can you smell that degree yet? Take a well deserved break my dear, and I second the spa day and shoes idea! :) Congrats again!
Ha ha! No longer excited about law school? I keep saying the only thing that excites me about school these days is finishing! Call me let's play! I'd love to celebrate...just 2 more days and my finals are over!
Congratulations! I continue to be so impressed by your drive and dedication! Enjoy your time off.
How did I miss this exciting news? My apologies. Congratulations, lady! You've worked so hard and I can imagine a nice long nap is in order. Enjoy your break!
Hooray for being done with year #2. Good job. Let's play.
Way to go!!
I am blog stocking you now! I saw your link on Janell's page. Congrats on finishing your second year! What an accomplishment! :)
Hey Diana, so I just found your blog on someone else's and it made me so happy to find you! Congrats on finishing, and I definitely would have a few words to say to anyone thinking about law school as well :) Better we didn't know huh? Good to connect!
Post a Comment