Yay for missionaries!! Hope you guys are doing well!
Wait - your brother is in concepcion?! My little sis just got home from that mission! I'm sure they at least met. haha ask him about Sister Gamboa.
Congrats to both of them! I can't believe Michael is coming home so soon... it seems like he just left (well to me anyway!)
Great post. Are you so excited to see your brother?! How fun! I bet your mom is counting down the hours :) We are so happy for Rod's brother also- best of luck on a great adventure!
ps- love the new background! :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Yay for missionaries!! Hope you guys are doing well!
Wait - your brother is in concepcion?! My little sis just got home from that mission! I'm sure they at least met. haha ask him about Sister Gamboa.
Congrats to both of them! I can't believe Michael is coming home so soon... it seems like he just left (well to me anyway!)
Great post. Are you so excited to see your brother?! How fun! I bet your mom is counting down the hours :) We are so happy for Rod's brother also- best of luck on a great adventure!
ps- love the new background! :)
Post a Comment