

She doesn't have a name yet, but she is sure fun to drive!
Stats: 2003 Red Mini Cooper S, John Cooper Works Edition, 53K miles, 6-speed manual transmission, panoramic sunroof, navigation system, leather seats, 4 ft. 8 in. tall, 12 ft. 3 in. long.
Now I really do need a job! :-)
12 comments:
Love it!! So cute!! Congratulations! :)
Wow! Congratulations!!! I am so jealous. That is so awesome!! Please take me for a drive??
I am sure you look so good in it!!!! It is so cute!
Oh she is beautiful! Can't wait to see her in person!
haha cuter than a baby! lol! :) or at least speedier! Dean says she needs a good English name.
Wow Congrats! And think how much easier the delivery was. Good luck on the job hunt.
Sounds absolutley perfect! So fun!!
LOVE it!
Love it! What a great graduation present!!
Very cool! That sure looks like a fun little ride. Congrats!
Now you'll think fondly of your time in London each and every time you jump in your car. It's a snazzy new addition to your family, congrats!
Post a Comment