Tuesday, June 17, 2008

For the Love of the Game

Last night I decided to give my parents the night off, since Rod was studying for finals anyway, and I took Jen to Steven's baseball games. Well, of course, the one night my parents aren't there, he gets hit in the face. Notice the thread marks. Hopefully it's not broken. But I should add that he still hit in the winning run in the first game and hit in three runs to tie the second game! Way to go, Steven!

4 comments:

Casee said...

I am SO glad you have join the blogging world! I feel like we haven't spoken in ages, so this is a good way to keep in touch. (Although I still think we need to get together!)

Casee said...

p.s. I love your background and the Dido reference. I need to listen to some Dido come to think of it!

The Clark Family said...

Yea for starting a blog!!!!! I'm sooo sooo sooo sooooo excited about it! Woohoo!! See the excitement? Yea!

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

so...your little brother isn't so little anymore! I am super excited you are blogging now! OH and by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!