Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Lake Powell

Here are some pictures from our Lake Powell trip last week:

Looking for a houseboat site near Padre Bay.

An evening boat ride.

Navajo Canyon (Notice the tiny boat at the base of these cliffs.)

View from the top of Glen Canyon Dam.

So embarrassing, but so funny.

We had such a great time, if you leave out Dani splitting her head open while wakeboarding, Kyle's freakishly bad allergies, the broken generator, having to stay in the houseboat slip for the last three days, only having time to read two books, and the overcast, gloomy weather that made stargazing impossible and put a serious damper on my tan. We really did have fun! And check out my future post about the two amazing books I read down there.

5 comments:

Casee said...

I didn't get a chance to read any books! Well, a little bit of a text book. Overall it sounds like it was a great trip.

So, what did you read?

The Clark Family said...

I'm jealous.

Michelle said...

Thanks for inviting me to view your blog. :) Looks like Lake Powell was a ton of fun. I'm excited to keep tabs on you too from across the country... well kinda across the country.

Angie said...

ha ha I love the picture! Glad you are secure enough to post a picture like that! :) Do you find it hard to have a blocked blog? Since they have to be google members? I was thinking about switching.

Linz said...

I love Lake Powell....but I especially love your snorkel picture :) Miss you guys!