Thursday, August 28, 2008

First Day of School - Then and Now

Well, I've survived the first week of law school so far. And I know now that I'm not going to make it through without a sense of humor, so here are some pictures to make you laugh.

My first day of kindergarten, 20 years ago.

My first day of law school, on Monday.
I'm so lucky to have a husband who dresses me so well!
P.S. This shirt actually sings a Hannah Montana song! How cool is that?

6 comments:

Michelle said...

I love the shirt! I know three little girls who would be so jealous!! Good luck on law school.

Angie said...

wow Hannah Montana! That's awesome! How was the first day? I am so excited to see how it is. I have my first day tomorrow! AHHH!

AlliSMiles said...

love you.

Casee said...

The kindergarten photo of you is great, what a cutie, then and now! Love the Hanna Montana shirt, did Rod really buy that for you?

Jana Clegg said...

It reminds me of Legally Blonde, but in this case Legally Brunette. I hope school is going well...and keep laughing, because it always makes others happy.

The Clark Family said...

You're lucky if you don't have to dress business casual! I have to wear slacks and such and only wish I had a sweet Hannah Montana shirt to go with my jeans! Hope you're loving it!