Friday, September 26, 2008

Elder Michael Bate!

Well, Michael is now in the MTC. It's been a bit of a rough week, but we're super excited for him. He's going to be a great missionary. He's headed to the Chile Concepcion South Mission right around Thanksgiving, so we'll have to send plenty of cookies now, while he's only a few miles away. Here are some pictures of us at the MTC on Wednesday and also of me, Dad, and Mike at the Manti Temple last Saturday.

This was before the waterworks began!

It's official!

We had a great time! I can't believe how beautiful this temple is!

Dad and Mike

6 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

Such a neat experience. You will LOVE getting his letters!

Casee said...

Wow. Are you doing OK? I am so happy for you all, great blessings are headed your way. Tell Michael, hello and good luck.

The Clark Family said...

Holy cow! I can't believe how big everyone in your family is getting! I'm excited for your family, it's great to see your bro as a missionary! I'm coming to Utah in the first of November so save some time for me k?

Jana Clegg said...

I swear we were just in high school and Mike was running for president at his grade school or something like that...a mission already? We are old aren't we? Take Care!

The Clark Family said...

Hi Di, we will be in SLC from Nov 5 until Nov 9. We have a wedding reception on Nov 8 but I don't know what time yet. It really would be fun to see you though! :)

Angie said...

Oh fun! I can't believe Michael is on a mission! And the Manti temple really is beautiful, those are really great shots of it too! I totally miss you guys, and am sad I won't be there when Linds comes! :( We need to chat soon! How's school?