Sunday, December 20, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Loved this and wanted to share it.

3 comments:

Christy Gunnell said...

I hadn't seen this one yet. Thanks for sharing it Diana! I think I'll use it in class tomorrow :)

Casee said...

First of all, I love that song. I heard in our Christmas program at church yesterday and I cried through the whole thing, OK I cried through the whole program. I am so tender-hearted, especially this time of the year... ah well, I have come to terms with it.

What a beautiful message. I really believe that this is what this season is truly about. But I guess that is true of any season. We should be giving, not asking for things. I had a realization yesterday (also at church) that I have been spending a lot time wondering why things are going the way I want them to. Instead of being grateful for all of my many blessings. I felt like I truly needed to repent and remember that there are so many others who have less than me and I should be focusing my energies on them.

OK, this wasn't supposed to turn into me preaching/bearing my soul... but this video really touched me, so I spilled out onto the page. Thanks for sharing! Merry Christmas, my friend! Love you!

Casee said...

AREN'T going how I want them to... I need to proofread, apparently.