Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Best Cookies Ever!

I tried this healthy cookie recipe from 101 Cookbooks and it was amazing! Seriously, you should go try it right now. The recipe can be found here. I tried a variation of one of her quinoa recipes tonight, too. And it was delicious. The author focuses primarily on natural, whole foods and ingredients. Now I've just got to find a way to enjoy my other new year's resolutions this much!

3 comments:

RH said...

These cookies were FANTASTIC!! Great work!

Taylor and Dean said...

Sooo...tomorrow all 150 of my estudiantes are reading up on the DREAM act and writing up short responses with their opinions on it...I have some hypotheses about what they will say, but I am very curious to see exactly how it all plays out. I'll keep you posted. Just thought you might be interested to hear about it! :)

Taylor and Dean said...

ps- these cookies do look delightful by the way!!