Sunday, February 07, 2010

Kindling Project Update

So, my plans did not go quite as I had hoped, but I haven't given up quite yet. We couldn't get a corporate donor to commit on such short notice, so what we've decided to do instead is encourage people to do service for another reason. My awesome cousin, Richard Wilson, was willing to get the BYU football team to sign a framed dollar bill, and that is what we will be raffling off to one of the people who enters their service on our website kindlingproject.com. Please join our efforts and help us see how many people we can encourage to give service within the month of February. Also feel free to check back and track the progress. We'll be announcing the winner at the end of the month!

P.S. Check back for updates on the service projects we'll be organizing to help Utah refugees, Utah homeless, and the Utah food bank!

2 comments:

kimi + joe said...

I'm glad you're still running with this idea. It's wonderful and I wish you much success.

Taylor and Dean said...

Sounds fantastic! Thanks for posting the website!!