
So this is totally random, but I just have to do a little poll of my own. I somehow stumbled upon this article the other day and was totally intrigued because this has happened to me several times. In fact, I had woken up to the sound of someone saying my name right in my ear only a couple of days before I saw this article. I always just assumed that the name thing was some kind of spiritual prompting that I never understood. Who knows, maybe it is? But the funny part about this article is the comment section. Apparently, this syndrome isn't all that uncommon. So I'm just wondering, has this happened to you?
2 comments:
I don't think I get the crashing sounds stuff the article was talking about but every once in a while I do hear someone whisper my name...I am not always sleeping when that happens though. Who knows???
I think my head is exploding for an entirely different reason... This is interesting, I have never had this happen before and no one has ever spoken to me about it. My guess is the article is right, in saying that instances are under-reported.
Post a Comment