Here's what we've been up to lately:
I just finished up my summer internship with the Salt Lake City Immigration Court. It was a great learning experience, and I loved the opportunity I had to work with great judges and other interns. I will definitely not miss my 2 1/2 hour commute though! I also just started my new job at Fillmore Spencer law firm and am getting ready to start my last year of law school in a few weeks! Rod has been working away and getting ready for the Hobble Creek Half Marathon later this month.
July 5, 2010 at the Freedom Festival 10K

July 24, 2010 at the Pioneer Day 10K
8 comments:
Congrats on your last year of law school. You are officially a 3L. My vote is for you to get a job in DC. Plus I'm sure Rod's family would love having you so close!
How's the new job going? What are you doing at the law firm? Hopefully all is well there. Also, Rod must be crazy. That is amazing all that running. Just thinking about it makes me tired! :)
So, how is the new job? I had no idea Rod was into running, is that a new development? Hooray for both of you!
come visit us again!
Hey Diana! I got your blog address from the Hughe's blog. It's fun to be able to catch up with you. I saw Rod the day of the freedom run. My parents and I were running the race too. Well if you want to check ours out, send me an email and I'll send you an invite. My email address is aeddy86@gmail.com
Hey Diana! I got your blog address from the Hughe's blog. It's fun to be able to catch up with you. I saw Rod the day of the freedom run. My parents and I were running the race too. Well if you want to check ours out, send me an email and I'll send you an invite. My email address is aeddy86@gmail.com
Hey there long lost friend! I'm so glad you enjoyed your summer internship! What are you doing at your new job? Congrats on being a third year, keep up the good work!
You are both awesome! Way to go, and I am so excited for you to be getting close to finishing law school. I am more excited though for the trip to Washington that you promised me :)
Post a Comment