Our talented friend, Alli, was kind enough to take our family photos just a few weeks before having her baby. We're glad she was able to fit us in! Check out her website at allismiles.com. These were a few of our favorites.
What a dashing couple indeed! Great photos and you both look fantastic, of course, you ALWAYS look fantastic :)
Also, I read the post the same way, that the photos were taken before YOU had a baby. Clearly I have babies on the mind and I thought, "man, she looks really, really, good!"
I love them! You two are such a lovely looking (and lovely inside of course) couple. Alli did a wonderful job and kudos to you two for looking so wonderful together!
8 comments:
I LOVE these!! They all look gorgeous-alli's talent + your good looks= amazing! :) Way to go Hardys these are lovely!
Beautiful photos! I love them. But just so you know, I read that Alli took the pictures before you had a baby. But I know better. ;)
What a dashing couple indeed! Great photos and you both look fantastic, of course, you ALWAYS look fantastic :)
Also, I read the post the same way, that the photos were taken before YOU had a baby. Clearly I have babies on the mind and I thought, "man, she looks really, really, good!"
Gorgeous pictures!! Diana, I love your hair!! So cute. Rod, yours is nice, too :) Sure makes me miss you guys! Hope all is well!
Thanks for the kind comments and for informing me that I needed to clarify! It was definitely not me that just had a baby! :-)
next top model material for sure! :) Love the haircut Di! AND I will be there in a little over a week and I would love to see you!!!
I love them! You two are such a lovely looking (and lovely inside of course) couple. Alli did a wonderful job and kudos to you two for looking so wonderful together!
You are a beautiful couple! Your hair is gorgeous short. I love it. And so sorry to hear about your ankle!
Post a Comment