Monday, December 06, 2010

Merry Christmas!


I have nothing exciting to say except that this is the last time I will be studying for finals at Christmas time. Hallelujah! I hope you all are enjoying this lovely season. I will be joining the celebration on December 18th! Until then, this will have to be the extent of my holiday decorations. Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

Casee said...

Good luck! And hooray for only more semester!

The Clark Family said...

Good luck in your studies, would love to catch with you so give me a call when you aren't crazy busy with school!!

kimi + joe said...

Hallelujah indeed. Good luck, lady. Make sure you take time to enjoy the holidays!

Angie said...

HOORAY, it is almost over! It was so fun chatting with you the other day...will have to do that more often. :) see u in jan!

Taylor and Dean said...

:) YAY!! Good luck- you'll be brilliant! then on to Christmas!