Sunday, February 06, 2011

My new carrot.

Meet the new Mini Countryman. Only 1.27 feet longer than the Mini, but with 4 doors. As soon as I can drive again, I will be taking a test drive. And as soon as I find a job, I'm probably buying myself one. So, if any of you know hiring partners in Phoenix law firms, please call me. I promise you a lovely little spin in return. :-)

9 comments:

Angie said...

Does that mean you decided on Phoenix? What ever happened to Kentucky? :)

Linz said...

Oooo, I just decided not to have any more children so that I can have this car :) Wahoo!

Miles said...

I emailed my dad, he's an attorney in Mesa, to see if he knew anyone. I'll get back to you.

Laura said...

Phoenix is a fantastic place, mostly because the winters there are awesome, it's not too far away, and we visit there often. Good luck with the search.

The Clark Family said...

Does this mean you may end up in Phoenix?? That is very close to me...we really need to catch up I think.

Taylor and Dean said...

Happy day! What a great carrot! I'm continuing the search down here not to worry!! Also you should call Sara Behnke (Passey now) because her Dad is a lawyer and probably knows lots of people in Seattle. (Not that we're not voting for Phoenix, but just another idea!) :)

AlliSMiles said...

Phoenix??

I want you to get one so I can ride in it with you. But I don't want you to leave me. But I'll take Phoenix over the East Coast, for sure.

Casee said...

I am with Alli (re: you leaving), but I love this post. In fact every time I see a Mini Cooper, I think of you.

RH said...

Update: No job yet, but Ms. Di may or may not have test driven a 4-Door Mini and there's a good chance she thoroughly enjoyed it...