Hey long lost friend...how are you? What have you been up to? Did you get my message, oh about a month ago now?? We need to catch up! Hope you are doing well!
So this may be a stupid question, but where is that? It is very beautiful! I am just suprised it isn't a picture of Fort Campbell...I could see you getting home sick for that place. ;)
6 comments:
Great quote. Except I have been there and I am definitely homesick to return. :)
I could definitely be homesick for that lovely place, and I have never been there.
p.s. How was your trip to California?
I'm taking this post to mean that we are quitting our jobs and travelling the world together. Let me think about it. Ok I'm in. When do we leave?
Oh yes, just lovely.
Hey long lost friend...how are you? What have you been up to? Did you get my message, oh about a month ago now?? We need to catch up! Hope you are doing well!
So this may be a stupid question, but where is that? It is very beautiful! I am just suprised it isn't a picture of Fort Campbell...I could see you getting home sick for that place. ;)
Post a Comment