Sunday, September 11, 2011

Big News!


I'm going back to BYU Law School! Don't worry - I really did graduate. I'm going back to work as the new Admissions and Recruitment Specialist! It's a new position, so I don't even really know all of the details yet, but I'll be working closely with the Dean of Admissions to help with the law school's recruiting events and admissions process. I can't wait to be back at the law school working with so many wonderful people. I think it will be a really great experience and a ton of fun. I'm so excited! 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats are the job! I'm a 3L and excited but nervous to graduate :)

A Preponderance of Fashion

Casee said...

Wonderful news! I am glad that you are sticking around for a while longer and that you are excited about the position. Give me a call, we need to catch up!

Natasha said...

That sounds awesome!! Way to go!!!

Kendra said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! I'm sure you will do a great job.

Misses Barlow said...

Congrats!!! That is awesome! And I'm a little jealous!

Courtney Bready said...

That is so great! It sounds PERFECT for you!

P.S. I miss seeing you :( Hope all is well!

Linz said...

Congratulations! What a fantastic job! I hope you love it!

Lydia said...

Yea! Congratulations. We are so excited for you. Working at BYU was some of my best years. Enjoy!

Holly said...

Congrats! That sounds so fun! (And perfect for you!) That means you'll be around for a little while longer, then? Curt & I keep talking about how we want to have you guys over.

Angie said...

Sweet! So is this like a permanent job or are you still moving? So excited for you I am sure it will go great!

emily and logan said...

that is GREAT!! congratulations, girl! :)

Taylor and Dean said...

Congrats again Di!! We are so excited for you. This job sounds perfectly suited to you and I think you are going to have a blast!! What a blessing for a fabulouso family!

The Clark Family said...

Very excited for you, sounds like you are looking forward to it. We really need to catch up, call me sometime!! I've tried calling a couple times the past 2 months..hopefully you've gotten my messages. Love ya!

Kate said...

Congratulations. They couldn't ask for a better recruitment specialist – after all, I know you can charm the socks off of anyone. You'll be wonderful.

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your position. -Btw, I love your hair cut!!!

~I hope to see you on my blog soon ♥
A Preponderance of Fashion