Dean and Taylor really know how to throw a party! We ate delicious food at their house, including kebabs, yummy potatoes, corn on the cob, baked beans, salad, rolls, and root beer followed by apple cobbler and homemade ice cream. Look at how cute the table is!



Then we walked to the Maeser Building at BYU to watch the fireworks. And it didn't even take two hours to get home this year! I hope you all had a wonderful Independence Day!

2 comments:
hey speedy! I can't believe you already have all of these up! You are actually doing what people are supposed to with blogs- keep them updated! I'm impressed. I thought that I would update ours, but after changing one thing (our favorites list) I realized we don't have too many pictures and gave up. That's what I call commitment! lol :) Well anyway your blog looks fantastico! I hope you are keeping Rod up to date.
That looks like a fun get-together. We need to do that. Have fun in Powell!
Post a Comment