Sunday, August 10, 2008

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

Last night we went to the Owlz game, and after a long rain delay and quite the lightning show, the Owlz beat the Helena Brewers 3-2 in the bottom of the ninth inning. I wanted to post pictures, but I forgot my camera. So when I asked Rod to take pictures with his iPhone, he said he'd only take some if I posed for a pic with Hootz (the mascot my dad thought was named Hooter). I don't think the people behind me expected an adult to approach Hootz for a picture. They laughed pretty hard. In the end, this was the only one worth posting. But it was fun to hang out with Leslie and Kyle, who were visiting from Cedar City, and Dad, Jen, and Steven.

4 comments:

AlliSMiles said...

yay! you started a blog. love it.

Casee said...

Love the pic. That is priceless!

Chris and Janell Sorensen said...

I must say Di, you 2 look pretty good together!

The Clark Family said...

I love it! Glad you're having fun! Live up the rest of your summer before all the school madness hits!