Monday, January 04, 2010

3 down, 3 to go.


So school started again today (at least a week too soon, I might add). I can't believe it's my 4th semester of law school! I'm still trying to figure out exactly what classes to take, but this is what I'm signed up for so far:

Business Associations - wish I had something other than an English degree
Land Use Planning - will be writing a riveting paper on transfer fees in CCR's
Supreme Court - nothing like pretending to be a Supreme Court Justice
Another semester of Moot Court and Youth in Mediation

AND . . .

Well, I don't know for sure. Probably Trusts. Maybe Negotiation or Professional Responsibility. Or if I'm willing to give up my Friday evenings, perhaps Judicial Process? For now, the plan is to attend them all and see which one I like best. Gotta love the first week of classes!

2 comments:

kimi + joe said...

Wahoo, congratulations! What an accomplishment. I must admit your riveting paper on transfer fees in CCR's actually sounds interesting to me. Go figure. Good luck, lady!

Casee said...

I can't believe you are half-way! Congrats and I hope you find some interesting classes to take this semester!