Oh happy day! Congratulations on the mile marker. You both looked so stunning that special day.
Love that picture of you two! You both look so genuine and happy and excited. Stunning my dear! Congratulations to two of our favorite people! :)
You actually get to choose your classes? That's cool. I never got to pick, just had to follow the plan! Congrats on 3 years!!
i love girard's expression. ha! happy anniversary, friends!
It does go by so fast, doesn't it? I still remember that day, you two looked so lovely and in love... and you still do!
Happy Anniversary...do you have any advice for us newlyweds?
Thanks for the birthday wishes! Your dad is still the only person I have ever met who has my same bday! Happy Anniversary- you two look great and it appears you haven't changed!
Congrats! My favorite face in here is your Grandpa's! Haha.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh happy day! Congratulations on the mile marker. You both looked so stunning that special day.
Love that picture of you two! You both look so genuine and happy and excited. Stunning my dear! Congratulations to two of our favorite people! :)
You actually get to choose your classes? That's cool. I never got to pick, just had to follow the plan! Congrats on 3 years!!
i love girard's expression. ha! happy anniversary, friends!
It does go by so fast, doesn't it? I still remember that day, you two looked so lovely and in love... and you still do!
Happy Anniversary...do you have any advice for us newlyweds?
Thanks for the birthday wishes! Your dad is still the only person I have ever met who has my same bday! Happy Anniversary- you two look great and it appears you haven't changed!
Congrats! My favorite face in here is your Grandpa's! Haha.
Post a Comment