
My husband totally loves me. He surprised me with tickets to When In Rome, a super cheesy chic-flick, even though he really wanted to see Book of Eli. Unfortunately, the best part of the movie was the scenes from Rome, and frankly, my photos were much more authentic-looking. See...
Besides, nothing can beat this movie, which was the first American film to be made entirely in Italy and also one of my favorite movies of all time!
.jpg)
4 comments:
I love, love, love Roman Holiday. It is probably one of my favorite romantic movies! Hope you are having a good semester!
I appreciate your honest review of the movie. I agree, nothing compares to Roman Holiday -- it makes me long for Rome and all its beauty.
Wow. That's all I can say. That Rod would purchase tickets to see a chick flick . . . maybe he was just trying to butter you up so he could buy all those Girl Scout cookies.
I love Roman Holiday! And how I long to go to Rome. That is so sweet that Rod surprised you with a night out, he is a keeper. I miss you, let's get together soon!
Post a Comment