That's fantastic! I loved hearing about your experience when you visited earlier -- and it's wonderful to have the great news published. Way to go, lady!
Sounds like some bragging is in order! What a great experience for you and for all those you worked with, I can't wait to hear about more of your experiences.
:) well you know I already tell everyone you are the best law student at BYU...so it is nice to have some evidence to support my claims. We have to play soon!!!!
Hey! I'm glad I discovered your blog! Although I think bumping into you in the halls at school is an awesome way to keep in touch too. It was cool to see you on the BYU Law website. It's official. YOU ARE FAMOUS. :)
7 comments:
That's fantastic! I loved hearing about your experience when you visited earlier -- and it's wonderful to have the great news published. Way to go, lady!
Sounds like some bragging is in order! What a great experience for you and for all those you worked with, I can't wait to hear about more of your experiences.
I was totally going to text you about this! Garrett and I were on the BYU law website yesterday and we read your whole story! Really cool.
nothing shameless about it! Keep it coming! :)
:) well you know I already tell everyone you are the best law student at BYU...so it is nice to have some evidence to support my claims. We have to play soon!!!!
go girl!!!
Hey! I'm glad I discovered your blog! Although I think bumping into you in the halls at school is an awesome way to keep in touch too. It was cool to see you on the BYU Law website. It's official. YOU ARE FAMOUS. :)
Post a Comment